Pages in English
Welcome to the Reader!
The Lutheran Church in Alsóság is one of the mother-congregations of the Vas Deanery with 850 members - presently is the residence of the Dean. It has been part of the church-history since 1538. The church has been served by a minister since 1622. In the times of the "Articulus" it has been connected to Nemesdömölk. Its church was built in 1862. In 1936 it has regained independence again.
- Béla Balázs (1931-1969)
- Károly Fehér (1970-1980)
- Ilona Pecznyík Mrs. Horváth (1981-1991)
- István Vető (1992-)
The leading staff of the church, the Presbyterium has become younger through the general elections in 2000. It works conscientiously.
The material background of the liturgical and community life is given. The chapter house, the vicarage and the regained building of the former Lutheran school are step-by-step renewed. We still have lots of plans. Please, visit us!
Yours in Christ,
István Vető, Minister
Homepage for the Town of Celldömölk
Alsóság belongs to the administrative area of Celldömölk. The homepage introduces the history and present life of the town. In addition, we can get information about the separate parts of the town, as well as about the sights of the area and the Ság Hill.
Deanery of Vas
About the life, congregations, staff, main events of the Lutheran Deanery of Vas can be read on this homepage. We wait for your visit! István Vető Dean